We all want abs like the movie stars we see on TV. But should we really be aiming for that look? I say we should aim to be better. We should try and express ourselves to the fullest. For my first post I'll give you one exercise that you can start doing today and have awesome results. Remember a good diet is also part of the equation to have a 8 pack.
Here are some pictures of me after doing these exercises and many other exercises ill show you.
Well Lets get started. First exercise is the Lower Ab thrusts. you perform this exercise by:
- Lie down with your back on the floor.
- Place both hands under your hips.
- Raise your head and shoulders up slightly and bring legs to a 135 degree angle.
- This is the starting position.
- From this position thrust legs to a full 180 degree angle or until their straight then return to starting position.
- This really burns out the abs, I don't want to use the term lower abs because the abs are considered one long muscle so I'll just call it abs.
Good luck and stay posted for more exercises tomorrow.